Before connecting your application with id.net, you will need to do a little preparation. Complete the following steps to get started.
- register an account if you don't already have one.
- Visit the applications page.
- On the applications page, click the green new app button.
- On the new applications page, fill out the required name, link, and redirect uri fields.
- The name is the title of your application or website as you would show it to your users.
- The link is useally a game page on the sponsor's website, the developers page for the app, or the root page of website using account.y8.com.
- Most apps don't use the redirect uri, so copy the link to the redirect uri field.
- Add additional information as needed.
- Click the green save button
When your app is finished, remember to check the applications docs for details about getting your app approved.
Keep it secret!
Now that your application is setup, spend a minute reading about the best practices page.