The Advanced High Scores included with the Game API adds new features to make scoreboards more interesting. The new optional features are high or low scoring, rankings, sorting, multi-tables, duplicate scores per user, custom names, and guest scores. Additionally, scores are now managed through the scores dashboard.
- If an application is setup, click the High Scores button on the applications page.
- Click the green New Table button.
- Choose a title for the high scores table. Use correct capitalization and spaces as this will be shown to users.
- Save the new table.
- For Flash AS2 or AS3 see Using Scores or the Quick Reference.
To delete scores and ban cheaters, application owners can manage leaderboard scores from the applications page.
- Locate and click the High Scores button for the desired application.
- Then tables can be added, edited, or deleted. To edit scores, click the Score buttons